High brightness halogen light source
This is a light source unit for macroscopic observation
lighting used in the flaw detection of the mirror-finished surface,the final and
most difficult process in the processing of Si,GaAs wafers.
- Defects which are distinguishable only by veteran class inspectors can be
easily observed by lighting of over 400,000luxes(when the irradiation area is
30mm in diameter).
- Since a halogen lamp is use as the light source,the color temperature is
high,3400°K,and the irregularities of illumination and color are small so that
stable and sharp lighting is always secured.
- The use of a cold mirror reduces the influence of heat from 1/2 to 1/3 that
in case of the conventional aluminium mirror.
- The beam diameter is continuously variable from 30 to 50mm by lens
- The foot switch permits easy tow steps change over of high and low illumination observation.The quantity of light can be controlled by volume adjustment.